Fiverr Buyer Requests Templates



Essentially most of the buyers that come to fiverr, they purchase services on fiverr by browsing through the subjects or keywords. However there are some buyers who use buyer request section to find the sellers they want. These buyer requests are categorized by the fiverr and if these requests are match with the service that you offer then it will show up in the buyer requests section of your dashboard. You can send 10 buyer requests per day. In this buyer request section there is huge competition and it is really hard task to convert these buyer requests into a sell. In some cases buyers that put out buyer requests they don't check the responses. But if your just starting out on fiverr then probably buyer request is the best choice for you to get a sell and accelerate your fiverr gig.

 Things to keep in your mind when you are sending a buyer request

  1. Buyer requests should be simple - when you are sending buyer requests to clients it should be as simple as possible because usually clients receive 50 + buy requests. They are not going to spend much time reading long buyer requests.

  2. Provide a solution to the buyer's problem - You should try to provide an answer to the buyer's problem briefly.

  3. Ask questions from the buyer - Main purpose of sending buyer requests is to bring the buyers to you. So the best way to do it is asking questions and encourage the buyer to inbox you. Once the buyer messages to you, you can easily convert it into a sale.

  4. Don’t mention your experience and other unnecessary things -  Most of the buyer’s that post buyer requests are not caring about your experience and your past things. They just want a solution to their problem. When you include your past working experience it makes the buyer request long and the client may not read it. So always try to focus on the things that the buyer has repeated again and again.

  5. Send your portfolio link with buyer request - It is really essential to give an idea to the buyer about your work samples. That makes the buyer to trust you and your service. Most of the sellers on fiverr don't send their portfolio link with the buyer request. But when you send a portfolio link it makes you professional and if your samples are good , there is high possibility that the buyer would make a purchase from you.

  6. Read the buyer request properly - In order to send a good buyer request you must read the buyer request properly and send the request according to it. But most of the sellers on fiverr they use same buyer request template for every client which looks scammy. Specially on fiverr if you don't have much time to read the buyer request because lot of sellers are sending requests. So most of the sellers are compel to use buyer request templates.

  7. Avoid grammatical errors - Most sellers on fiverr they don't pay attention to the grammar when they are sending buyer requests but the truth is that poorly written buyer requests will be ignored by the buyers. There are many tools available to check the grammatical errors. So it is always recommended to use such tools. When your request is error free it will make good impression about your services in buyer's mind.

  8. Provide something free - Every buyer likes to receive free services, specially when they want to test a service or if they are trying a service for first time. If you are new to fiverr platform try to provide something free of charge. Surely it will encourage the buyer to make a purchase from your gig.


Here are few sample buyer requests templates. You can replace the bold color letters with your service and send to the client.
 

Buyer request templates

01. Buyer request templates for logo design

Hi [ Name of the client ]

I have carefully  read your project description to [ design a minimalist logo]. I can assure you I can deliver just what you want. I want to know following things regarding your project 

1.

2.

3. 

So consider sending me a private message to discuss for further.

Check out my gig for more details

I will make sure to provide you a inspiring [ Minimalist ] logo

My portfolio link -


Best regards

[ Your Name]


02. Buyer Request template for web designers

Hi [ Name of the client ]


I have gone through your project details to [ design a WordPress website ] i am confident that I can assist you to achieve what you want. Here are a few questions that I want to know about your project.

1.

2.

3.

I would really recommend you to send me a private message via fiverr for better understanding about your project.


My expertise will help you to boost your online presence 


Best regards

[Your Name]


03. Buyer request Template for Background remove

Hey [ Buyer’s name]

I saw the buyer request you have posted related to [ background remove ]. I can do your work with all the requirements you have asked for but i have few questions to ask from you 

1.

2.

3.

I would really recommend you to send me a private message through fiverr to discuss further about your work

Here are some sample that i did for other clients - 


Best regards 

[Your name]


04. Buyer request Template for other categories

Hey [ Buyer’s name]

I have read your request about [ enter the project here]. I am sure that I can provide you excellent service as I am an expert in [your field] . Here are few questions that I want to know about your project

1

2.

3.

I would really appreciate if you could send me a private message through fiverr to discuss further about your work

Here are some sample that i did for other clients - 


Best regards 

[Your name]



How to use the template

Sample 1

Request - i"m looking for a logo for my interior architecture company KOII. The logo should read well nationally and internationally and look great on brand products for on websites, Instagram, letterheads, emails, note pads, and more. I will need the logo in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF along with Fonts, colors. I would like it to be high resolutions as well. The website is www.koiidesign.com. I am open to ideas on the logo style of choice as well..


Hey aajn322,

I have carefully  read your project description to design a logo for your interior architecture company. I can assure you i can deliver your work with all the requirements you have asked for but I want to know following things regarding your project 

1.What kind of elements would you like to have in your logo? 

2..Do you have any sample logos in your mind ?

3. What kind of logo styles do you prefer ?

So consider sending me a private message to discuss for further.

Check out my gig for more details

I will make sure to provide you a logo that create customer loyalty for your brand 

My portfolio link -


Best regards

Adam


Sample 2

Request - Greetings Freelancers! I am looking for a logo for an e-commerce smart tech startup. The name is "Rudroc" and I am looking for something memorable as a design.


Hey axar2323,

I have carefully  read your project description to design a logo for your ecommerce smart tech start up.. I can assure you i can deliver something memorable for the name “ Rudroc ” but I want to know following things regarding your project 


1.What kind of elements would you like to have in your logo? 

2..Do you have any sample logos in your mind ?

3. What kind of logo styles do you prefer ?

4.Do you have any color and font preferences ?

So consider sending me a private message to discuss for further.

Check out my gig for more details

I will make sure to provide you a logo that create customer loyalty for your brand 

My portfolio link -


Best regards

[Adam]



Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. oya nam marai. me wachana nikan magic wage. BR 10k dammoth 4k withara chat ekata enawa. ethanin orders 2k withara hariyanawa

    ReplyDelete