Top Fiverr Quick Response Templates



Fiverr included this sweet feature called quick responses which are essentially pre-made messages that you can send to a potential buyer. Fiverr allows you to save quick responses along with a title so that you can select the best response possible for a buyer. Since we are living in the age of AI, bots, and automated responses buyers may think these Fiverr quick responses are impersonal, cold, and robotized. But trust me most of the Fiverr top-rated sellers are using this amazing innovation that Fiverr has added and became successful too. 

Fiverr is tracking each and every message that you sent to a buyer. So you must be careful about what you communicate with the buyer. If you are getting a lot of messages coming in then you must find ways to get responses out to the customers as quickly as possible. Probably you might have noticed that the same questions come up over and over like what is the process,  what are your prices, what is included in your package etc. For such situations, you can craft great messages that you can simply save in your quick responses and send to your clients even using Fiverr mobile app. 


When you are crafting a quick response it should be personal, warm, and allows your customer to take much information within 5-6 sentences. This will allow you to continue the conversation and possibly to a sale. Here are a few quick responses that might be useful for you 


1. After placing an order by a buyer


Hello {username}


Thank you very much for placing your order. I am really pleased to work with you and I will complete your work as soon as possible. I will contact you if I want to know more information about your project. I give my best to provide you the best service possible for you.


If you still have questions in your mind don't hesitate to inbox me.


Regards

(your name)


2. When you are delivering an order to the buyer


Hello {username}


Thank you for your order and for providing the necessary instructions to do your project. I am glad to say I have completed your project as per your requirements. Please note that if you have any modifications regarding your project don't hesitate to contact me. I am ready to do the necessary modifications for you.


if you believe the work I have done is perfect you can complete the order. Please don't forget to share your experience by leaving feedback for me which is really important for me to improve my service and to my freelancing career as well.


I am looking forward to working with you again.


Best Regards 

(your name)


3. When the buyer doesn't provide all requirements 


Hello {username}


Thank you very much for your order. I am really glad to work with you. Would you please provide me the full requirements or instructions to start your project? I am waiting for your reply to start your project.


Regards

( Your Name)


Alternative way,


Hi {username}


I noticed the required questions have not been filled completely when you had placed the order. In order to deliver a completed project, it is necessary that you fill those requirements thoroughly.


Please take a look at the order requirement and have them filled out for me.


Regards

(your name)


4. When someone asks you to violate Fiverr terms of services


Hi {username}


I am really sorry. I can't accept your offer as it violates the Fiverr policies. I am unable to process your task forward. In case if you want to proceed with your project please follow Fiverr policies.


[ Add the steps that he must follow to proceed with the project ]


Best Regards

( Your Name)


5. Impress a Buyer after discussing a project 


Hey {username}


Thank you for your cooperation to provide the necessary details regarding your project. I am an expert in this field. I am 100% confident that I can complete your project at top-notch. I will give my best to provide the best service.


Regards

(Your Name)


6. After doing revisions 

 

Hi {username}


I did all the modifications as per your instructions. Please let me know if everything is perfect for you. If you have any further questions I will be more than happy to help you


Thanks

( Your Name)



7. Extend the deadline 


Hey {username}


I am really sorry, I want to request from you to extend the deadline date of your project as I am unable to complete it by [ date ] due to [give your reason] but i have completed [ percent ] of your project. I expect to complete your task by [ Enter the date you expect to finish the project ]


I do understand this delay may cause you great inconvenience and I am ready to help you in any way possible.


I hope that you would concern about my request and extend the date to [ your date]


Best regards

( Your Name)


8. When the Buyer doesn't respond to your message 


Hello {username}

Thank you for placing an order for me. I am really happy to work with you. If you would please answer the questions below so that I can start your project.

[ Questions ]

Please try to respond to me as quick as possible

Thanks
( Your Name )

9. Ask a favorite from your Buyer after completing the order

Hi {username}

Thank you for being a great client for me. I am really glad to work with you. If you wish to work with me in the future then you can press the favorite icon on my gig. It will help to find me quickly and easily.

Thanks
( Your Name)

10. When you deliver a late order

Hi {username}

I am really sorry that I couldn't deliver your work on time due to [ reason]. I hope that you won't misunderstand me. I have finished your project so please check it. If you have more questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards
( Your Name)

11. When you receive a tip from a buyer

Hey {username}

Thank you for being a great client for me. I am really pleased that I could deliver your project up to your expectation. I appreciate the tip, you gave to me. It will encourage me to provide more quality service and serve the clients well. I am looking forward to working with you again.

Thanks
( Your Name)

12. When a potential buyer sends you a message and you couldn't respond

Hi {username}

Thank you very much for contacting me. I read your requirements and I can perform your task as I am an expert in [Enter your field]. I have recently finished a few projects similar to your task and I am confident that I can complete your project top-notch.

Regards
( Your Name)

13. When you want to give an update about the project to the buyer

Hi

I just wanted to check it in to let you know that your project is progressing nicely. I will deliver it to you soon.

Thanks
( Your Name)

Written by
-Janith -

Post a Comment

9 Comments